Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Green Sprout Forum
The Green Sprout Forum is designed to support small business owners, freelance professionals, start-ups and entrepreneurs grow their business through education and group support.
The Rosh Group, Inc.
22750 Woodward B1
Ferndale MI 48220
- Who are the hosts? Rosh Sillars, Dean La Douceur and Steve Gualtieri.
- How do I contact the Green Sprout Forum hosts? Here is the team email email@example.com
- Can I hire Green Sprout Forum host to speak? Yes, fill out the quick form here
- Who is the press contact? Rosh Sillars firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I be a guest on the Green Sprout Forum show? Contact Dean La Douceur email@example.com
- Do you accept authors promoting books as guests? Yes, if the hosts like the author/book and the book is relevant to people trying to grow a business. Contact Dean La Douceur firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a charge for starting my own Green Sprout Forum? No, just start.
- Is there a fee to be a guest on greensproutforum.com? No. The website hosts (Steve, Dean and Rosh) decide whom they wish to invite to be a guest. Not all requests are excepted, but we encourage you to inquire.
- Is there a charge for being apart of an independent Green Sprout Forum? We encourage host not to charge for a forum participation. Hosts and members may agree to share in meeting location expenses.
- When is the Green Sprout Forum live Show? Every Monday 12PM EST
- How do I start my own Green Sprout Forum? Look under the groups tab.
- How do I view past Live video shows? All past shows are archived at our subscriptions service Green Sprout Plus.
- Do you have to be a business owner to be a member? No, if your position supports the growth of the company you represent, you may be invited to join a local Green Sprout Forum.
- Where is the show hosted from? The show is based in Metro Detroit Michigan.
Helpful articles from outside sources
This is the reason we are in business (must read): 10 reasons why 2013 will be the year you quit your job.
Forming a Business Support Group: from entrepreneur.com
Seth Godin has it right: Pick yourself